Galmpton Touring Park FAQs
For bookings of 5 nights or more, please book online using the button above.
For bookings of 4 nights or less, please call us on 01803 842066 (Mon -Sat 9am – 11am & 2pm – 5pm. Sunday 9am -11am) or email firstname.lastname@example.org If we are unable to answer straight away, please leave us a message and we will call you back.
To secure your booking we take a non-refundable £25 deposit for every week or part week booked for all touring pitches. Full payment for your holiday is due 28 days before your holiday commences.
Payment can be made by credit/debit card by phone (sorry no American Express).
We recommend you take out holiday insurance. We do not under any circumstances refund your holiday. Deposits by cheque should be posted by the next day.
As soon as we have received and checked your booking and processed your payment, we will send you a confirmation of booking by email. Please check that all the details are correct. We would ask that you pay promptly. If we do not receive your balance 28 days before the holiday commence date, you will lose your booking and deposit. Please note that once you have made a confirmed booking it is not transferable.
The final balance is due 28 days before your holiday. You are welcome to pay the final balance by credit/debit card or cheque (see above). If we do not receive your balance 28 days before arrival, we cancel your booking and reserve the right to re let your pitch. Deposits are non-refundable in any circumstances.
We will send you by email or post, full details with your booking confirmation including the arrival times. (Please check our website for directions.)
Arrivals outside of office hours (9-5.30pm) should call the warden’s phone number on the board outside the office when they arrive. We do not accept any arrivals after 8pm. If you arrive after this time you will have to park on the other side of our barrier and wait until the office opens at 9am to be pitched. In September and October arrivals must be before 5.30pm.
You can arrive after 12pm on the day of arrival and must depart by 10am on the day of departure. We would ask that you respect these times. Early arrivals and late departures can be arranged for a small fee subject to availability on that day, unfortunately this is not possible in high season.
Our Reception is open Mon -Sat 9am – 11am & 2pm – 5pm and on Sunday 9am -11am for any questions and queries.
Out of office hours, one of our Duty Wardens will be available 24hrs a day for emergencies. Please call the out of hours Wardens Mobile number, which can be found in your information booklet or outside reception. You will also find a list of emergency numbers that you may require.
We are here to help you have a good holiday. If you have any problems or complaints come and talk to us, we will always endeavour to put things right so that you enjoy your holiday.
You are responsible for any breakages or damage that occurs during your stay.
If you find anything on the Park that is broken or not working properly please do let us know, so that we can fix it.
Please check carefully that you have all your belongings with you on departure. If you have left something behind please let us know so that we can return it to you. A minimum flat rate of £10 will be charged for postage.
The surrounding area at Galmpton Touring Park is fantastic for dogs, with many walks directly from the Park and dog-friendly pubs and modes of public transport. We do, however, ask dog owners to read the below carefully & abide by our dog rules so that we can maintain a happy park.
- We accept well-behaved dogs throughout the season. Dogs are at our own discretion & a maximum of 2 dogs, whatever size, per pitch.
- We do not accept any dog under the dangerous dog act.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in any area of the park.
- Dogs must only be exercised in the designated Dog Walking Area, please see your park map. Please do not let your dog roam freely and do not exercise them on empty pitches, or anywhere other than the designated area.
- You must clear up after your dog and use the dog bins provided. Please do not let your dogs foul by other customer’s pitches.
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time. Please do not leave dogs in cars, caravans, tents, motorhomes or awnings at any time on their own.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times, so as not to disturb the peace for other customers. Please do not bring ‘yappy’ dogs to Galmpton Touring Park.
- Please be considerate and understand that although you love your dog, not everybody on our park will and keep them under control at all times.
We require written notice of any cancellation to be received by us no less than 14 days before your arrival. If we receive this notice, we will refund any monies received for the booking less the deposit and a £10 admin fee. If you need to move your dates, you will incur a £10 admin fee. Movements will incur any tariff increase & are subject to availability and must be moved within the same year.