Please take a moment to read the below carefully & abide by our dog rules so that we can maintain a happy park for all our guests.
- We accept well-behaved dogs throughout the season. Dogs are at our own discretion & a maximum of 2 dogs, whatever size, per pitch.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in any area of the park.
- We do not accept any dog under the Dangerous Dog Act.
- Dogs must only be exercised in the designated Dog Walking Area, please see your park map. Please do not let your dog roam freely and do not exercise them on empty pitches, or anywhere other than the designated area.
- You must clear up after your dog and use the dog bins provided. Please do not let your dogs foul by other customer’s pitches.
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time. Please do not leave dogs in cars, caravans, motorhomes or awnings at any time on their own.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum at all times, so as not to disturb the peace for other customers. Please do not bring ‘yappy’ dogs to Galmpton Touring Park.
- Please be considerate and understand that although you love your dog, not everybody on our park will and keep them under control at all times.